The Northwest Dallas Suburban Alumnae Panhellenic (NWDSAP) is proud to sponsor our second annual
scholarship with the purpose to promote Greek life on university campuses. This scholarship, in the
amount of $500, will be awarded to a 2017 potential new member (PNM) currently registered with
For this year, the timeline for the application process is as follows:
- Application process released in mid-April 2017
- Deadline for completed applications must be postmarkd by June 15, 2017
- Scholarship awarded on July 1, 2017
Requirements to apply for the NWDSAP 2017 scholarship:
- The applicant must be registered with NWDSAP by the scholarship application deadline.
- The applicant must be a graduating senior with plans to attend a four-year school with a National Panhellenic Council (NPC) on campus in the year following her high school graduation.
- The application must be typed or written legibly. Indecipherable applications will not be considered.
- No incomplete or late applications will be considered.
Scholarship Contingency Policy
The scholarship payment is contingent on the PNM completing the recruitment process
in 2017/18 school year for which the scholarship is awarded. The PNM awarded the
scholarship must get a signature from an NPC representative from the university where PNM is
attending stating that the recruitment process is complete. The form will be provided. In the
event the PNM does not receive the bid but has completed the process, the scholarship will still
be awarded. Funds are sent to the university where the scholarship winner attends to applied to
the account of the student.
Completed applications should be mailed to the address listed on the instruction page of the application.